This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Difficulties compiling under Irix...
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Philippe Schaffnit <P dot Schaffnit at access dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, GFortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:37:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Difficulties compiling under Irix...
- References: <46A05B28.C350A1FC@access.rwth-aachen.de> <email@example.com> <46A06B5E.1373991A@access.rwth-aachen.de>
Philippe Schaffnit <P.Schaffnit@access.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
> Yes, I have cleaned-up my sources and all that.
> Thanks a lot for your reply! I have start to look for the first revision
> to fail...
MIPS is known to be broken at the moment because of:
This is likely a manifestation of the same problem (accessing data
outside of an allocated array). Ian's working on a fix, but in the
meantime, you can try Adam's patch: