This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc for Intel 8086 family
- From: "Indu Bhagat" <bhagat dot indu at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:41:50 +0200
- Subject: gcc for Intel 8086 family
I need to study 16-bit binaries (Intel based architecture) for
research purposes.I will appreciate if someone could let me know some
details of the project on "Porting GCC to Intel 16-bit architecture".
1) Support level : few words on the unsupported stuff and basic
assumptions that the source code must satisfy.
2) Public Use : Has some version been released for public use?
Digging through the archives, I found some links which I presume do
not reflect the updated information
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/16bit/gcc/ .Any information on the same
would be of great help.