Re: Execute test fails in gcc testsuite

On 7/18/07, Venkatesan Jeevanandam <Venkatesan_Jeevanandam@mindtree.com> wrote:

I am working on the testsuite for a new crosscompiler hosted on x86
Platform,

While performing execute test using gcc testsuite,

I am getting the error message in execute test
/tmp/20000112-1.x0: /tmp/20000112-1.x0: cannot execute binary file

I know, have to use cross compiler simulator, for executing
$Arch-sim /tmp/20000112-1.x0

But I don't know where to mention this configuration.

Since you havent mentioned anything about your .exp file in dejagnu/baseboards, I am assuming you havent already written one. Therefore you will need to write a .exp file ( e.g arm-sim.exp) file and put it in the dejagnu/baseboards directory. Then while doing make check-gcc pass it using the RUNTESTLFAG command line argument. Typically, $> make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=<arch>-sim"

HTH,
Pranav