This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Execute test fails in gcc testsuite
- From: "Pranav Bhandarkar" <pranav dot bhandarkar at gmail dot com>
- To: "Venkatesan Jeevanandam" <Venkatesan_Jeevanandam at mindtree dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:08:41 +0530
- Subject: Re: Execute test fails in gcc testsuite
- References: <114BCC5B4E4ABC4C94AD43974C823C89046F9D@mtw01ex02.mindtree.com>
On 7/18/07, Venkatesan Jeevanandam <Venkatesan_Jeevanandam@mindtree.com> wrote:
I am working on the testsuite for a new crosscompiler hosted on x86
While performing execute test using gcc testsuite,
I am getting the error message in execute test
/tmp/20000112-1.x0: /tmp/20000112-1.x0: cannot execute binary file
I know, have to use cross compiler simulator, for executing
But I don't know where to mention this configuration.
Since you havent mentioned anything about your .exp file in
dejagnu/baseboards, I am assuming you havent already written one.
Therefore you will need to write a .exp file ( e.g arm-sim.exp) file
and put it in the dejagnu/baseboards directory. Then while doing make
check-gcc pass it using the RUNTESTLFAG command line argument.
$> make check-gcc RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board=<arch>-sim"