Execute test fails in gcc testsuite

I am working on the testsuite for a new crosscompiler hosted on x86
Platform,

While performing execute test using gcc testsuite,

I am getting the error message in execute test
/tmp/20000112-1.x0: /tmp/20000112-1.x0: cannot execute binary file

I know, have to use cross compiler simulator, for executing
$Arch-sim /tmp/20000112-1.x0

But I don't know where to mention this configuration.

how can I pass the execute test because the target application only can run
under simulator, I'd also looked into the c-torture.exp under the lib dir of
the testsuite source, suppose it depend on the call to gcc-load(.....). But
still no hint to understand the syntax staff of expect. maybe I'm wrong
totally, thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Please help me.

--Venkat

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.