This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GPL exception for fptr.c and milli64.s
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:27:12 -0700
- Subject: GPL exception for fptr.c and milli64.s
RMS has OK'd adding the license exception to fptr.c and milli64.s.
Please apply your patch. It is OK to do this on the 4.2 branch, too,
even though that's otherwise locked down for release. However, I will
not be doing an RC3, so please make sure that the files still compile
with the change.
(650) 331-3385 x713