This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] Renaming GS to GIMPLE
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: Christopher Matthews <chrismatthews at google dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:13:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tuples] Renaming GS to GIMPLE
- References: <469BC362.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I have often been confused with the 'GS' prefix we have throughout the
> API. It's confusing as we seem to have two different things (GS and
> I would like to propose that we rename all the 'gs' and 'GS' prefixes to
> 'GIMPLE'. That would mean renaming files, data structures and variables.
> Any objections?
Not at all as long as you do it :).