Re: RFH: GPLv3

> Folks, could you please take this insanely long thread out of the list?
>
>  It has stopped being on-topic for a long while now.

Actually, it has turned up one question that I think we do need the answer
to.  What, precisely does the FSF want done by July 31?  There are releases
SVN files, and patches that have license implications.

As I understand it, the FSF has said "All releases after July 31 need to
be GPLv3.  Please make sure that the status of all files and patches are
consistent with that goal."  Has it said anything else about those files
explicitly?