This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: incremental compiler project
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:00:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: incremental compiler project
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 13, 2007, at 2:05 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
I've started work on a project to turn GCC into an incremental
Sounds neat. :-)
The basic idea of the project is to run GCC as a server (similar in a
way to the old compile server branch) and try to minimize the amount
of re-compilation done when a source file changes.
Sounds familiar. :-)