RFA: upcoming testsuite disruptions

There's a testsuite patch that I submitted, but haven't yet
checked in, that will break test summary comparisons from before
and after that patch is applied:

A patch from Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez might result in failures for
dg-error/dg-warning checks on targets that haven't been tested:

Both of these changes are worthwhile and should go in, but I'm
worried about the disruptions they might cause.  Should we
coordinate the checkins of these patches with other major
changes or freezes, or just do it?

Janis