This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ODR violation for std::cout etc.
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Michael Veksler <mveksler at tx dot technion dot ac dot il>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:58:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: ODR violation for std::cout etc.
- References: <4693B763.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Veksler wrote:
What do you think?
I think that the "current" solution is very, very old, and "heaven"
knows how many others didn't work at the time on some "exotic"
platforms. I would suggest filing a PR and CCing Benjamin.