This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: missing "std::move"
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: fafa <fafa at freesurf dot ch>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:05:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing "std::move"
- References: <op.tu885qcps6zbp7@guido2> <4693A861.firstname.lastname@example.org>
PS: since apparently people would like that, I decided to implement
immediately 20.2.2 of the working draft, thus std::identity,
std::forward and std::move. Will be available in <utility> in one of the
next snapshots of 4.3...