This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Crossbuild problem x86_64-pc-mingw32 related to crtbegin & crtend
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: 'Kai Tietz' <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:35:56 +1200
- Subject: RE: Crossbuild problem x86_64-pc-mingw32 related to crtbegin & crtend
Tuesday, 10 July 2007 11:19 p.m.
> I tried to build the cross-compiler for the target
> x86_64-pc-mingw32 and
> noticed some trouble about the crtbegin and crtend for this
> target. To the
> specfile this object was introduced by the patch of Danny
> Smith from the
> 14th of Jine 2007. The problem is, that those objects are not
> compiled and
> they seems to be not even build for i?86 AFAICS.
The builds are specified in libgcc/config.host for i?86 mingw and cygwin.
What happens if you do the same for x86_64-*-mingw*?
May somebody can help me for this problem. Is it ok to simply
> remove the
> crt*.o from spec file for this target, or should these files
> be builded
> for it ?
How else can you initialize and clean up the Dwarf2 unwind registrations on x86_64-pc-mingw32?