This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Crossbuild problem x86_64-pc-mingw32 related to crtbegin & crtend
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Kai Tietz'" <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:24:30 +0100
- Subject: RE: Crossbuild problem x86_64-pc-mingw32 related to crtbegin & crtend
- References: <OF6128C69C.974675ED-ONC1257314.003D959C-C1257314.003E3625@onevision.de>
On 10 July 2007 12:19, Kai Tietz wrote:
> I tried to build the cross-compiler for the target x86_64-pc-mingw32 and
> noticed some trouble about the crtbegin and crtend for this target. To the
> specfile this object was introduced by the patch of Danny Smith from the
> 14th of Jine 2007. The problem is, that those objects are not compiled and
> they seems to be not even build for i?86 AFAICS.
> May somebody can help me for this problem. Is it ok to simply remove the
> crt*.o from spec file for this target, or should these files be builded
> for it ?
Are you trying to rebuild in an old objdir from before the patch? I found that something didn't work as I had hoped in the dependencies and I had to blow away my existing build dir and configure from fresh.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....