This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Eric Botcazou'" <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, "'Ian Lance Taylor'" <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'Alexandre Oliva'" <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "'Richard Sandiford'" <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>, "'Kenneth Zadeck'" <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, "'David Edelsohn'" <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, "'Richard Earnshaw'" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "'Steven Bosscher'" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "'Bonzini, Paolo'" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:30:17 +0100
- Subject: RE: no_new_pseudos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 09 July 2007 19:24, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>> Note that I spent less time writing this patch than I did replying to
>> the e-mail messages on this thread.
> You're probably going to hit the roof :-) but could you rename the predicate
> to can_create_pseudo_p? "may" is somewhat ambiguous for non-native
Either way round, I think this patch is the right thing to do.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....