Re: no_new_pseudos

> We've moved past that option, now we're arguing about using
> regalloc_started_p ().

I'm against that.  Why are we hardwiring that as the point at which no new
pseudos can be created?  It seems right for now, but suppose we later have
some mechanism for doing regalloc "on the fly"?

If you want to know whether you can safely allocate pseudos at a certain point
in time, it would seem to me to be most straightforward to do so by
interrogating something like "can_allocate_pseudos_now_p".