This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: GIMPLE tuples. Design and implementation proposal
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Rob1weld at aol dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:18:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: GIMPLE tuples. Design and implementation proposal
- References: <email@example.com>
On 7/7/07 7:04 AM, Rob1weld@aol.com wrote:
> If you ask nicely they would let you use CIL's code in GCC ;) .
Any specific reasons why we should? Better memory savings? Faster
processing? It's not clear from your message what the advantages would
be (ignoring the fact that their implementation language is completely