Re: Writing to Subversion via Git

Ollie Wild wrote:

It should. git-svn is bidirectional.

My main concern is with whether or not git-svn preserves proper formatting of change descriptions. For instance, all the imported changes have the tabs removed.

I still see the tabs in my git tree, but git-log prepends four spaces to all comment lines as a way to indent them.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti
\X/  http://www.codewiz.org/