Re: A reload inheritance bug

Bernd Schmidt wrote:
Mark Shinwell wrote:
Do you think it should be the case that, at the point below, _any_ reload
with reg_rtx corresponding to a hard register should have the relevant
bit set in reload_spill_index?

I think so. I'm attaching a patch below. It appears to have no effect on all code I've tried - does it fix your test case?

As noted before, this does fix the test case; I've now regtested it on arm-none-eabi and there are no regressions. Do you want to take care of applying it?

Mark