This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [MIPS] One test failed
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:58:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [MIPS] One test failed
- References: <3CB54817FDF733459B230DD27C690CEC03EE8EDA@Exchange.mips.com>
Fu, Chao-Ying wrote:
I got one test that failed by using the mainline GCC
on the target of mipsisa32r2-elf.
The handling of stack pointer or frame pointer may be broken.
Can you file a bug report so we can track the problem. Also if you know
of a GCC version that does not fail, it would be good to note that as