Re: no_new_pseudos

> Alexandre> It's as mechanical as the change you proposed, except that yours
> Alexandre> potentially loses information that would enable someone to recover
> Alexandre> !BEFORE_RELOAD_P() out of the expanded version of no_new_pseudos.
>
> 	Except that no_new_pseudos was not used consistently.

That's my concern too.  As unpleasant as it might be, I think each
occurrence has to be looked at individually.  Given that many uses
might not be correct, I doubt there's any shortcut here.

However, I do like the idea of those predicates once this has been sorted out
because I think it'll help avoid this sort of problem in the future.