This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zadeck at naturalbridge dot com
- Cc: bonzini at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:16:42 EDT
- Subject: Re: no_new_pseudos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I believe that the original purpose of this was to protect certain
> datastructures that had to be resized manually when pseudos were added.
> Does anyone think this is a bad idea? A grep for no_new_pseudos bears
> out that nothing is really going on here anymore.
Seems like a real improvement to me.