Is it still true that message-lenght == 72 for C++?

Hi,

I'm looking into a library issue and noticed that these lines:

-fmessage-length=n
Try to format error messages so that they fit on lines of about n characters. The
default is 72 characters for g++ and 0 for the rest of the front ends supported by
GCC. If n is zero, then no line-wrapping will be done; each error message will
appear on a single line.

apparently aren't up to date anymore for C++: I'm seeing the same behavior I see for message-length == 0.
Indeed:

   void
   pp_cxx_pretty_printer_init (cxx_pretty_printer *pp)
   {
     pp_set_line_maximum_length (pp, 0);

Is that intended? I suppose so, then likely we should adjust the docs?

Thanks,
Paolo.