This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Turning a scope block into not-quite-a nested function?
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: KJKHyperion <hackbunny at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:54:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Turning a scope block into not-quite-a nested function?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
So there we are. Any suggestions?
If I understand correctly, nested functions *are* what you want and
there is code to do exactly what you want in the implementation of OpenMP.
However, I am not into that code enough to give you any further hint.