Re: Turning a scope block into not-quite-a nested function?

So there we are. Any suggestions?

If I understand correctly, nested functions *are* what you want and there is code to do exactly what you want in the implementation of OpenMP.

However, I am not into that code enough to give you any further hint.

Paolo