Re: I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable (union members and ctors)

michael.a wrote:

> I guess I will have to sort out why the compiler isn't finding it (any
> advice is welcome -- just for the record, I did a straight install from
> packaged sources with previous gcc installs removed before hand)

Actually, funny story... I was actually looking for vsnprintf, and just
assumed stdarg.h was the culprit because it twasn't there (should've looked
for a stdarg.h including error - summer is a bit warm) ...actually turned
out the Microsoft cruntime libraries declare vsnprintf as _vsnprintf, so I
just assumed it would be so. Looks like I out thunked myself this time
(learned some things though)