TeX sources for tuples document uploaded to the wiki

Since we've been making random changes to the document as the
implementation comes along, it's easier if we put the source code on the
wiki.  Eventually this document will be turned into texinfo format and
put in gcc/doc, but for now this seems easier.

Please make sure you send me patches if you modify the document.  I'm
keeping the master copy on my machine.

Thanks.