RE: testsuite trigraphs.c failure due to cygwin <stdio.h>

On 06 June 2007 14:35, Tim Prince wrote:

[  artimi dot org removed from Cc: line as it does not exist.  ]

>>   Tim, are you sure you have the patched version of stdio.h in your
>> /usr/include, or are you trying a combined build?
>>

> I have patched stdio.h, but it may not be your latest recommendation.
> The problem didn't show up in gcc-4.3 testsuite until last week.

  Still don't know what the problem is, though.  Could you send me the
relevant snippet from gcc.log offlist please?  It'll be hours yet before my
current running build finishes.

    cheers,
      DaveK