RE: Mainline build problems

On 14 May 2007 18:48, Aaron Gray wrote:

> There are problems with :-
>
>         print-rtl.c:395
>         c-common.c:4099
>         c-pretty-print.c:822
>         dwarf2asm.c:56
>         dwarf2out.c:...
>
> It seems to be a unsigned issue to do with HOST_WIDE_INT_PRINT_HEX,
> HOST_WIDE_INT_PRINT_DOUBLE_HEX and friends.

  Could you possibly be any more vague please?  I was overwhelmed by the sheer
deluge of information in that post....  <g>

  Seriously, Aaron, what kind of use is that report supposed to be?  No clue
as to what the "problem" is or even why you think one exists, no mention of
any error messages or warnings you might have seen, no mention of any symptoms
or misbehaviour that are why you think there is or may be problems, no
description other than "unsigned issue" of which there are many and varied, no
clue as to why you make the inference that
whatever-it-is-that-you-haven't-told-us might be related to those two format
strings....

  Would you mind trying again please?  Your last report was much better!

    cheers,
      DaveK