Re: bugzilla broken?

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 07:01 -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> On 5/3/07, Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius@rtems.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > for reasons I don't know, I am not able to create attachments in gcc's
> > bugzilla for ca the last 24hrs. When doing so, I am greeted with the
> > message below.
> >
> > --- snip ---
> > Internal Error
> >
> > GCC Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and
> > send it to dberlin@gcc.gnu.org with details of what you were doing at
> > the time this message appeared.

> > undef error - Undefined subroutine Fh::slice at
> > data/template/template/en/default/global/hidden-fields.html.tmpl line
> > 58
> > --- snip ---
>
> Sadly, I can't make a better error message here without a bunch of
> supporting code that got later added in bugzilla.
>
> What is actually happening is that you aren't logged in when you try
> to submit the attachment.
What actually has happened is:

1. I submitted a PR, and was asked to login several times inbetween.

2. Later I returned to "PR XXX", pressed "Create attachment" and ...
first was asked to login, then created the attachment.
When having finished to fill out the form, I pressed "submit" ...
and wasn't asked for a password, instead had been greeted with the error
message.

No obvious indication of a broken/outdated cookie, no indication of a
missing log-in (I even requested a new password in-between ;) )

>> dberlin has been mailed, but no reaction so far.
>
>I was off fixing my Nintendo Wii, so i wasn't checking email :)

Well, we all are AFK from time to time - That's why I gradually was
increasing the "visibility" of complaining.

Ralf