Re: 2nd quarter of 2007 and no GPL code of Java from Sun.

Hi Pizarro,
Today is 01 of May, the worker's day.

I've not the code in May, Fernando.

How long have i to wait?
Just google around to find when JavaOne will be held. Just as I said on my original post.

Besides, the Worker's day is a holiday in most of the world, so don't expect Sun to be working on May 1st to relase the code and give a press conference about that. ;-)

Just be a little patient. Don't you remember the work and time it took to Netscape when decided to open their browser? Java is a much bigger code base.

[]s, Fernando Lozano