Backport fix for spurious anonymous ns warnings PR29365 to 4.2?

I discovered PR29365 today while testing 4.2.0 RC2 on a client's codebase. This causes some of my code, based on the popular pimpl idiom, to generate warnings, even with no warning flags specified. If there's a way to turn it off without patching the source, I can't find it.

Given the pervasiveness of the pimpl idiom in C++, and the increasing use of anonymous namespaces in modern code, it is possible that this will be a serious problem for some C++ developers, that may hinder the adoption of 4.2. It's not hard to imagine that this could come up in a lot of other weird places that uses anonymous namespaces, too.

Does this qualify as a regression? Does anyone else think this is a serious problem?