Re: 2nd quarter of 2007 and no GPL code of Java from Sun.

Fernando> JavaOne, for sure. So you'll have the code in May.

JC> Today is 01 of May, the worker's day.

JC> I've not the code in May, Fernando.

This is the first day of May.

JC> How long have i to wait? Andrew.

JC> From Sun, there are not notice, news, etc about the process of GPLing
JC> the OpenJDK.

You will never get a definitive answer by asking here.
Nobody here knows definitively when the OpenJDK libraries will be released.

Like David said, I think Simon Phipps said something about June.
Personally I was hoping for JavaOne like Fernando... I guess we'll
find out next week.

Tom