Re: Where is gstdint.h

angray@beeb.net wrote:
Where is gstdint.h ? Does it acctually exist ?

libdecnumber seems to use it.

decimal32|64|128.h's include decNumber.h which includes deccontext.h which includes gstdint.h

When you configure libdecnumber (e.g. by running top-level gcc configure), gstdint.h should be created, by modifying <stdint.h>. Since you said nothing about the conditions where you had a problem, you can't expect anyone to fix it for you. If you do want it fixed, you should at least file a complete PR. As it is more likely to happen with a poorly supported target, you may have to look into it in more detail than that.
When this happened to me, I simply made a copy of stdint.h to get over the hump.