Re: [RFA] C++ language compatibility in sources [was RE: Add missing casts in gengtype-lex]

On Apr 12, 2007, at 8:39 AM, Thomas Neumann wrote:
no, and this is the reason why I send tiny patches. But I could try to
fill the required paperwork (although I think I read it takes ages to be
processed).

If you never again plain to submit a change, sure, just ignore it. If you think you might want to trickle in 5 or 10 or more, might as well just file. It takes a few minutes of your time, and sure, you might have to wait a day or a week, but once it is done, well, you might not have to do it again for 20 years. :-) What's a week in the grand scheme of things?