Re: Variable scope debug info

So the general concensus is that's it's not worth doing?
Hypothetically, if I did it and it didn't make much difference, would
it be worth submitting a patch? Or should I just give up before I
start?

Rob

On 06/04/07, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 09:46:18AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> Now, it might turn out that adding additional dwarf records for
> every single declaration won't significantly increase the size
> of the debug information.  But it is a consideration.

FWIW, I would expect that it would not make a significant difference.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery