Re: arm-elf-gcc shared flat support

> I am working on Shared flat file support for uClinux (No MMU ARM ).The
> gcc version
> I am using is 2.95 and 3.4.0.Theory of operation is similar to that

You really need to be using the latest gcc (ie. svn trunk, aka 4.3) before we
can help you.

gcc also has a uclinux target. You should be using that rather than the
generic ELF one.

> implemented for m68k.One of the major requirement is to call functions
> is to be called as
>
> ****compiler output***********
>
> 	ldr     r3, .L4
> 	mov   lr,pc
> 	ldr    pc[sl,r3]
>
> .L4:
> 	.word	foo(GOT)

> as opposed to
> 	bl foo(PLT)
>
> where sl holds the address of GOT.(binfmt_flat loader ensures that
> before the program start)

Why on earth do you need to do this? Can't you get the linker to generate PLT
sequences like we do for normal shared libraries?

Paul