This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Clean-up of C++ header dependencies
- From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:39:25 +0100
- Subject: Clean-up of C++ header dependencies
I noticed that you cleaned up C++ header dependencies in response to
PR28080. This means that *a lot* of C++ code will no longer build.
Can you please mention your clean-up work at
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html so users are aware of what's