Re: SoC Project: Propagating array data dependencies from Tree-SSA to RTL

"Daniel Berlin" <dberlin@dberlin.org> wrote on 25/03/2007 05:19:41:

> On 3/23/07, Alexander Monakov <monoid@ispras.ru> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I would be pleased to see Ayal Zaks as my mentor, because proposed
> > improvement is primarily targeted as modulo scheduling improvement. In
> > case this is not possible, I will seek guidance from Maxim Kuvyrkov.
> >
> Ayal has not signed up to be a mentor (as of yet). If he doesn't, i'd
> be happy to mentor you here, since i wrote part of tree-data-ref.c

Sorry, I fear I may have too little time to devote to this; plus, it would
be very useful to start with a good understanding of tree-data-ref from
which to start propagating the dep info. Vladimir Yanovsky and I will be
able to help when it comes to what/how to feed the modulo scheduler.

Thanks, Ayal.