Re: A request for your input.

lmth@deakin.edu.au wrote:
I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I
don't mean to abuse this list.  I am trying to collect responses
from as many open source developers and users as possible and a
mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.

FWIW, one option to avoid the spam nature in a situation like this is to email the list administrator privately and ask for permission to post an off-topic message.

It's an interesting survey, though.

- Brooks