Re: What tells the coding style about whitespaces at end of lines or in *empty* lines ?

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 15:04 +0100, Kai Tietz wrote:

> Thanks, that is what I want to hear. May it would be good point to run
> over the source to be as the GNAT standard demands ?

If I recall, Mike Stump submitted a patch once to do something like
this.  His patch was not particularly popular because it creates many
more potential conflicts between the trunk and the branch and makes
merging so much harder.

Ben