Re: "Installing GCC" documentation: Why a nonstandard title page?

Brooks Moses wrote:

> Given that the _real_ situation seems to be that no two manuals have the
> same title format (except for gcc.texi and gccint.texi), are there any
> opinions on me coming up with a standard format for this, and proposing
> a patch to standardize them?

I can't imagine there would be; that seems like a good thing.  However,
please avoid the bikeshed: we can all fuss over what font size to use,
etc., but there's not much upside.  I vote you pick something, and we
all accept it. :-)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery