new port to older gcc: Toshiba Media Processor (MeP)

On behalf of Red Hat I would like to publish patches to add support
for the Toshiba Media Processor (MeP) to GCC 3.4.

We don't expect this port to be accepted into the gcc source tree
as-is, as the 3.4 branch is closed to new ports, and this port needs
some core gcc changes. We don't yet have a port to the gcc 4.x family.

I have posted details, patches, and new files here:

	http://people.redhat.com/dj/mep/

The target is mep-elf.

DJ
Thanks,