Re: [Autovect]dependencies of virtual defs/uses

Oh, I see. For reduction and induction, you don't need to deal with
the condition with vdef. I am considering how to implement an idiom
with vdef, like SCAN (prefix sum). And by the way, do you support
idioms with vuses?

Jiahua

2007/2/12, Dorit Nuzman <DORIT@il.ibm.com>:
> Thanks! In fact, I should ask how to deal with idiom (such as
> reduction, induction) recognition for virtual defs/uses.

Just curious - what is this for? (are you interested in this in the context
of vectorization? is there a specific example you have in mind?)

dorit