Re: Inserting profiling function calls

Would you for a start please
explain what do you need to do that can't be done using existing arc and
value profiling?
Sorry, my first mail was not clear about the goal.
Objectives are to follow the execution of function and basic block at execution time.
To do this, we plan to insert function call, like mcount is inserted
at the function level for gprof but at the basic block level.
A user library linked with the application can then implement this functions.

Thank you,
Patrice

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com