Re: Failure to build libjava on 512MB machine

Benjamin> but I am
Benjamin> somewhat concerned with the response of the java maintainers (and
Benjamin> others) that it's OK to require >512MB to bootstrap gcc with java, or
Benjamin> that make times "WORKSFORME."

My proposal was more that, if it "WORKSFORUS", then I wouldn't bother
hacking on the build.  Build hacking is unpleasant and I am somewhat
motivated to avoid it.

Anyhow, I'm testing a patch for this case.  And, this will make it a
bit simpler to split other objects should it be needed.

Tom