Re: -Wconversion versus libstdc++

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

The pragma thing will be fixed; however, we will still be left with
unhelful warning for what has become idiomatic because of the way C++
tends to see sequences.

In Ada, we changed things a while ago to give warnings ONLY on the extended main unit being compiled, and not on with'ed specs. This is really a similar case, though it is not quite as clear how to get this effect in C++.