Jan Hubicka and Uros Bizjak appointed i386 maintainers

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Jan Hubicka and Uros Bizjak as co-maintainers of the i386 port.

	Please join me in congratulating Jan and Uros on their new role.
Jan and Uros, please update your listings in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David