Re: Top level libgcc checked in

Andrew Pinski wrote:
We should also be very careful not to introduce differences between
native and cross compilers.  So, we should have no run-time tests, no
tests that look at /proc, headers in /usr/include, etc.
Right--I was really only suggesting tests that can be done at
compile-time.  Perhaps there isn't a lot of room for improvement after
all.

The only test I can think of that could be improved if it is not already done, is the check for visibility support.

In fact that's already done. :-)

I'm sure that a few other changes can be made, such as sizeof tests. These however are less interesting than untangling the config files.

Paolo