This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merging the gcj-eclipse branch
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (GCC Mailing List)
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:13:26 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Merging the gcj-eclipse branch
> We're planning to merge the 'gcj-eclipse' branch back to the trunk
> this week. This branch holds a major overhaul of gcj, and in
> particular changes gcj to use the Eclipse java compiler as a kind of
> preprocessor. This change was approved by the GCC Steering Committee.
Can you wait 24 hours after all of the inliner fixes which honza are going
to commit have been committed?
This is so we don't get failures on top of other failures.