This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: gcc, mplayer and profile (mcount)
- From: Adam Sulmicki <adam at cfar dot umd dot edu>
- To: "'Ian Lance Taylor'" <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:47:20 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: gcc, mplayer and profile (mcount)
- References: <016901c72f75$2f54bc70$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Dave Korn wrote:
Is that your idea of an apology? Regardless of topicality there's no
reasonable reading of Ian's words as a flame, they were entirely polite
and well-measured, and you should withdraw your baseless accusation and
say sorry rather than trying to rationalise it.
I am sorry, and I apoligize.
http://www.eax.com The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers