This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [autovect] autovect-branch reopened from latest trunk
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Victor Kaplansky <VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:37:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [autovect] autovect-branch reopened from latest trunk
> I've reopened a new branch autovect-branch, taken off the trunk as of
> The branchpoint revision is 120362. The old branch went way out of synch
> with mainline so I've moved it to branches/dead/old-autovect-branch in
> New autovect-branch has initialized merge tracking support for
> tool to facilitate merges from trunk in future.
For the record, the stuff in the old autovect-branch that didn't get to
mainline yet includes omega datadeps (which moved to the graphite branch),
elimination of redundant casts (that would be implemented differently
anyhow - as something like a tree-combine), and call site versioning (which
will be submitted to 4.3).
> -- Victor